• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B-1b

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Huggy when your deployed in the U-2 do you just show up and fly? And how often do you fly. On the website it says 4-6 days a week.

Psysicx,

How old are you? Obviously you know how to use the Internet, so have you ever heard of google? I hate to sound like a D!ck if you are a middle school kid (as I was led by a previous post to believe), but you ask the same questions over and over. Anyway, if you are a young kid looking at the mil as a viable Flying job, more power to you. You might want to let us know, though, the dashes in your profile scream "I wanna stay hidden."

Flying for the mil is a great choice. If your a 30 yr old with man-breasts, however, the ship has sailed.

Nope not in middle school. Actually finishing up college in a year. I work security so I sit at a computer for ten hours. That means lots of free time to post.

Hey psysicx, in one of your previous posts you said you were a janitor.

So which is it, janitor or security?

psysicx said:
I work security so I sit at a computer for ten hours.

What's the pay and QOL? Do you work all nighters or during the day? How long till you can hold left seat? How long is reserve, and do you have long and short call or just short? Do you get paid during training? What about hotel?

I work both. On friday and saturdays I do security form 3:00 pm to 1:00 AM. On tues-thursday I work as a janitor for the same company from 4:00pm to 11:30pm. It works well with school even though 15 credits and working full time is not easy. But I don't have a social life so it really doesn't matter. Any more info about me just ask.

When do you have time to fly airplanes?

I don't really anymore. Just enough to maintain currency. I'm trying to get the cash to get my glider rating.

Latest resources

Back