• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AWAC current Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I haven't, I got the letter stating I'm in a pool and no word on the date. Did they forget about us.... HELLO??

Just curious, with the rumors floating around of a Jan. 22 newhire class, has anyone actually been offered a class date yet?

It's not a rumor. That is the next scheduled class but I have no idea how big it will be.

It's not a rumor. That is the next scheduled class but I have no idea how big it will be.

I also got the "you're hired letter", just waiting for the "Come to the next class" call now. Hopefully the 22nd will be the one.

Murph, didn't we teach you anything in the crashpad? Don't matter who or what they say...only matters when you can actually put your hands on it or when you see it in the paycheck...

Murph, didn't we teach you anything in the crashpad? Don't matter who or what they say...only matters when you can actually put your hands on it or when you see it in the paycheck...

Murph is a little slow......isn't that right murph!:D

So... whats the deal with hiring? Are they hiring into a pool? Giving class dates? I'm planning to send my resume very shortly, but I wanted to find out what the deal was. I live in the PHL area, so it would be great for me. I commute now, and it be awesome to live in domicile. The main reason I want to come to AWAC howver is pay and QOL.

So... whats the deal with hiring? Are they hiring into a pool? Giving class dates? I'm planning to send my resume very shortly, but I wanted to find out what the deal was. I live in the PHL area, so it would be great for me. I commute now, and it be awesome to live in domicile. The main reason I want to come to AWAC howver is pay and QOL.

I know that they have a pool right now, it doesnt seem that they have had any interviews in the past few weeks, but that could be because of the holidays. I submitted my stuff about a 1.5 weeks ago but havent heard anything yet. Not sure if they are having interviews now or not.

Right now there is a pool and I was called and told there was a jan class but it was pushed back (for reasons I don't know). She said there will be a class in Feb but because of where I am on the poolie list she doesn't know if I'll make that class or if I'll get pushed back to the next one, because she doesn't know how many people will be in the first class yet. They are hiring, and I'm sure more interviews will be done once the classes commence and the pool is gone and in training.

FlynChick

Latest resources

Back