• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AWAC Criminal Record & Credit Report?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There was an article in the paper in chicago a few months ago about the background checks many corporate employers do, one of them is they have interns use their college id's to access private website communities from the applicant's alma mater, in order to find their homepage and see what kinds of things they have published on the internet. They will also search on myspace.com and pages like that too to see if you have posted things that they consider undesirable. This is the world in which we live, credit checks are pretty standard pre-employment in most industries.
Like people said, just don't lie. I've seen that burn people time and time again.

BE HONEST!!!! They don't like lying.
I admitted to a failed checkride, and a judgement on my record as well (co-signed a loan that was defaulted on)
As long you're honest, you'll be fine.

Be Honest like everyone else said....

I watched a guy get pulled out of class that did not disclose something on his interview

g'luck

AWAC mgmt can be cut-throat if they catch you in a lie, I hope you previously disclosed your misdemanors. I know of at least one guy fired for that during training. Good company you just got to figure out a way to keep from doing the carpet dance up there.

Latest resources

Back