• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AWAC/ACA Merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way too much CRACK broher. ACA has enough planes for their own operation why would they contract AWAC to feed them when they can feed themselves. Crack can be dangerous. Even consuming a little bit can lead to weird thoughts and misconceptions like "...I can make a lot of money and live happily ever after as a pilot...", or "...AWAC wil feed Indy Air...". Yo dog, give up on the rock.

Specifically, what resources will we not have enough of?

kidvespa said:
It's all irrelevant anyway.....Independence Air is more than likely going to falter anyway.....just my opinion...which isnt worth a sh#t cuz no one's is......They arent going to have the resources to make it past their second year.

I'm not sure what "resources" you're talking about but supposing you are correct - then we'll buy them. B6 started with about half of what we've got in the bank.

BTW, the premise of this thread is wholy unfounded. Independence Air won't need more regional feed for another 5+ years.

Propblast

You gotta admit, the freezing water is sometimes more attractive when you know the Titanic is doomed.........DOOMED!

LOL, Lets me see....

Ok Indy has AWAC as a feeder, AWAC gets SA to feed them, SA gets B/M to feed them, Cape Air Feeds B/M and anyone with a Warrior and C-172 feeds Cape Air!...

I got it now....Those 172's are going to look great in the new UAL paint jobs!!....LOL:D

acarpe3448 said:
In today's environment no pilot contract is secure.
It is secure if it is properly negotiated. If you mean predatory scope gained by locking "non-preferred" pilots out of the negotiations, then you are correct. The days of that crap the Delta MEC negotiated that threw over 1,000 of their pilots on the street are probably numbered. But, all Delta flying could be performed by Delta pilots if pragmatism instead of politics ruled at 100 Hartsfield Center Parkway....

Won't happen. AWAC's agreement with UAL is that it can not operate for another carrier into / out of any UAL hub.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back