• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Awa/usairs Arbitration In !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can doubt all you want about our upgrades over here but when I was hired the up grades were running 7-8yrs. Now I am 2yrs senior to Dave but be that as it may I was still looking at up grade in 2010 or 2011 now it more like 2014!!!! So just for argument sake what were the AAA up grades running prior to the buyout??? you guessed it 22yrs!!! The east made out just fine in this thing. They need to get a clue and move on!!!

WD.

Wasn't "doubting" your upgrades. Was speaking on at the merger time, everything being stagnant, and how people would flow due to attrition, no growth etc. Just looking at age 60 it showed the west with 490 or so by 2015. East was 1800 of just the active guys. 2363 if you include the furloughees.... Either way, it's bound to be interesting. Need a spreadsheet guru to layout a spreadsheet with all the numbers on it...

Ya there are, their names appear twice on the list. I believe they get their choice of which number they want. Hard decision. LOL....think they averaged increasing their number by 1000+ spots or more, by getting hired 4 years later or so....

Latest resources

Back