Aviation International News - NetJets Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Captain Monkey Suit said:
So if "the truth hurts" as your signature says...I am sure the truth will only set you free.

Aviation International News (AIN):
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]R. Randall PadfieldAIN Editor-in-chief
http://www.ainalerts.com/ainalerts/staff_padfield.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Gordon GilbertAINalerts Editor
http://www.ainalerts.com/ainalerts/staff_gilbert.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chad TrautvetterAINalerts Managing Editor
http://www.ainalerts.com/ainalerts/staff_trautvetter.gif
[/FONT]

Reference the article below:

"NetJets pilot talks stall, again" By Chad Trautvetter / October 2005

This is like listening only to CNN and forgetting about all the other channels out there. Then Fox came along with their UNBIASED reporting (that is still yet to be seen, but as close as it gets). You only hear one side from your union and they can spin what the company said in any manner they want because you won't know if it's the TRUTH.

By the way, these are all press releases from YOUR UNION.

TheTruthCMH said:
This is like listening only to CNN and forgetting about all the other channels out there. Then Fox came along with their UNBIASED reporting (that is still yet to be seen, but as close as it gets). You only hear one side from your union and they can spin what the company said in any manner they want because you won't know if it's the TRUTH.

Oh. No worries. Even Fox wants to cover this one. CNN will be there too. What's it called? Oh yeah... FAIR AND BALANCED!!

thetruthcmh said:
By the way, these are all press releases from YOUR UNION.

Umm... Yeah. The leadership is our voice and that's what Union dues do.

NetJets is free to comment anytime they wish. So far they are chicken sheet.

CE750Driver said:
LOL! An article that shuts up even the most annoying of the Company trolls.

Lozers.

After the "management" briefings this week you will see the rhetoric begin again. They are needing some time to regroup and SPIN BABY SPIN!!!!!

not until the rla releases us and that will probably never happen.

gunfyter said:
Yeah...

And I hear good news is coming on Monday.

Are you being sarcastic here or do you really mean there is some good news in the works? Not looking for flame here, I am considering applying.

Thanks for your help!

Diesel,

Both sides will be released under the terms of the RLA. It just won't happen until the company is ready, asks for a new mediator, offers binding arbitration, is rejected, impasse declared, and then 30 days go by. It won't happen before the holidays so I'm guessing drop dead day somewhere around March 1.

As far as I'm concerned, it can't come soon enough. Strike, lockout, replacement, settlement, whatever. Just ready for the end game.

Learning to Fly said:
Are you being sarcastic here or do you really mean there is some good news in the works? ...I am considering applying.

Gunfyter...I was considering them too...I have ALOT of research on these guys and can give you the scoop...send me a message if you like. In a nutshell though...my friend told me, "friends don't let friends fly at NetJets". I'll explain later...

No news...The good news is that the company president saved money on his car insurance. There is no honest, good news...and that is just what I have been told and I would be happy to share what I know offline.

Latest resources

Back