• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Avbugs advetures and experiences

• Who wants avbug to write a book?

Votes: 111 43.7%
  • Who doesn't want avbug to write a book?

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Who doesn't care if he writes a book?

Votes: 104 40.9%
  • Who wiil support him financially if he writes the book?

Votes: 18 7.1%

• Total voters
Love ya man!

avbug said:
DB,

No books. The only reason I keep track of some experiences is because they make good examples to punctuate a point. Usually the point is about my screwup; I've got enough screw-up stories to fill a healthy book. A lot of times it's easier to share one of these, than to make the same point at somebody else's expense.

Hey Bug, have you ever read Moondogs Academy of the Air, and Other Disasters? Its a book of flying stories, written from the viewpoint of it being one pilots experiance, but the author states that it is actually stories from a few. It is a great, no brainer read. I highly reccomend it.

It helps to have one of these books handy to start the catatonia up!

I can't say enough good things about him. He is genuine as far as aviation is concerned. He is a wonderful person where aviation is not concerned. I'd support him and put him up in the spare room, myself. =)

Stephanie

Shucks, Steph. I get off in a week. I'll be there with bells on! :cool: :p ;) :rolleyes: :)

"Avbug is really Martha King. " OUCH!!

Turbo...you mentioned knowing George Bush. Is he as short as he looks on TV?

Avbug,

Re Bush, is that short tempered, short witted, short stacked, short changed or short as in height?

He is under 6 feet but can run 2 miles in 12 minutes. The secret service boys complain about that, they have to do an addtional workout so theyh can keep up with the Commander. I noticed on an interview that he now has one of those fancey treadmills so the secret service doesn't have to run along, I wonder who talked him into that.They liked running with Clinton he ran a 9 to 10 minute mile with a break at every McDonald's to say hi to the girls.

Anyone read "I Must Fly" by Johnny Moore? Great book and probably very similar to what Avbug might write. The guy is a DPE in northern California and has flown everything there is to fly, except airliners.

Wright Bro's

Anyone who does not believe the Wright's were the first to master flying should not write a book

Hey Avbug, if you write it I'll read it. For the disbelievers out there, in my opinion Avbug has certainly been there and done that. Some of the things that he has written about would not be known by someone who has not had some back-n-forth time. Can't speak for the SEAT stuff, but you guys can be sure that he has sprayed a field or two. Good luck this season Avbug.

Latest resources

Back