• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
something like 25,000 to start as FO and 40,000 for Capt, then 6 months a slight bump for FOs and 44,000 capt, if I remember it tops around 85,000 in 10 years??? there is a bonus too but forget how it works out and per diem and the Premier guys will make more and what about the Hawker? anybody heard about that?

For PICs: 3000TT 1500ME 500 turbine

Sics: 1500 TT 250 ME 100 turbine

Prefer Part 135/corporate background

Prefer candidates within one hour of PIE, RNO or CDW (NJ)

I hear they will be attending Air Inc job fairs.

Thanks!! Still have a way to go.... at least I'm right down the street from CDW...

RoughAir said:
For PICs: 3000TT 1500ME 500 turbine

Sics: 1500 TT 250 ME 100 turbine

Prefer Part 135/corporate background

Prefer candidates within one hour of PIE, RNO or CDW (NJ)

I hear they will be attending Air Inc job fairs.

Are they still getting a bunch of new aircraft? Also what is the situation of hiring street captains right now? Any contact info on who to direct the letters to? yeah I know a bunch of the usual quick ?'s

Has anyone heard from Avantair lately? I have been sending them my resume for the last three months and havent heard anything yet. Anyone go to an AirInc fair to talk with them? I would hate to give Kit any of my money but seems like it might be the only way...

I hate to keep bringing this up, but what is the plan with regard to jets going forward? I hear a lot of buzz about Premier Jets (I've read Avantair has 2 copies) and some have talked about potential Hawker Horizons.... So, what's the word on jets? Regardless, flying those Avantis would be a good time too I suppose...

Latest resources

Back