Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

avantair.......union? Is it time.....again?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me remind you that B19 shouldnt be given ANY credibility because he's part of a core group of management at Avantair that arent and never were career pilots. All his " I worked for two union carriers, and got screwed" is bull********************. The only interest they have is raping the company for any and all money available for themselves. You're all wasting your time in engaging with any dialogue with him.

Which part of the real world would you like me to remember? The part where I was laid off twice because of union actions or the one where I make more money and feel more secure than I've ever been by EXPLOITING THE WORKERS at non-union carrier?
Emphasis added

. The pilots at Avantair are every bit as professional as Netjets, make no mistake about it.

Thats my belief as well.. but then...

Why are the FO's not allowed to fly in Class B airpace? Why do they get paid so much less?

Is it because they don't have a union or because Management is not what it should be?

Last edited:
Why are the FO's not allowed to fly in Class B airpace?

GF,

The knee-jerk, reactionary policy created by some lawyer about FO flying was lifted a long time ago. There is still a restriction on FO flying with pax on board but the restriction is lifted after they have a couple months of experience in the Piaggio. The new policy is much more reasonable than the original stupidity-based policy.

:rolleyes: this thread has nothing to do with avantair any more, how about I start a thread called "the pro's and cons of unions in the fractional aviation and airline industry" and you guys can go crazy on the topic in there. then when some one wants to know all the opinions for and against it, they can search for it.
Rat, your right! What IS happening with the union at Avantair?

Latest resources

Back