• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair pay cut vacay elimination

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Doesn't help that JetSuite is bringing 15 CJ3s to the East Coast at relatively cheap charter rates...

They're just another startup. They'll come roaring out of the gate at first. After that, who knows? They're not a worry at this point...

They're just another startup. They'll come roaring out of the gate at first. After that, who knows? They're not a worry at this point...

Yep, the 121 operators said that about Jet Blue, Airtran, Spirit etc. Agreed some came and went but others didn't. The result; lower wages, benefits and deteriorating working conditions.

Remember this about aviation. No matter what you think your worth, there is always someone out there that will work for less.

Remember this about aviation. No matter what you think your worth, there is always someone out there that will work for less.

That's the unfortunate, unfortunate truth. I couldn't find Jetsuite's pay scale, but I'll be willing to bet ya that it's lower than ours (Avantair's).

Stock is up 15% today! Up to .34, thats a move in the right direction. Day traders did pretty well on that one I'm sure.

I don't know what to think of this, but my company just picked two corporate flying accounts of former Avantair clients out of Atlanta. I personally flew one of the trips last week and they had nothing but nice things to say about Avantair. They told me it had nothing to do with their service but more do to with the financial stability and the recent rash of incidents with the aircraft themselves. Have you guys been having a few problems with hydraulics and brakes lately, more than the norm. This is nothing personal against Avantair pilots just stating would I heard, I hope nothing for the best for you guys and hopefully you will get back what was taken from you in the near future.

I also heard the pilot that lost the elevator also lost his job...
http://www.flyingmag.com/news/piaggio-avanti-flies-missing-elevator

Piaggio off roading!
http://www.northjersey.com/news/Plane_veers_off_runway_at_Teterboro_Airport.html

Latest resources

Back