• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair pay cut vacay elimination

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
he is a management stooge assigned the job of posting here every so often when it's getting close to contract time:p.. and he recently was tasked with the assignment over at AA... What was the name of that labor law firm again? Something Something Harrison??

You actually "think", for lack of a better word, that anyone who believes in the free market and understands how and why it works has to be a management stooge? I have never been in management, and am not enamored of some of the managers we have at NJA.

Wow! So if there were less pilots the pay would go up? Then more people would wanna be pilots, and then the pay would go down?

Clearly your expertise is wasted on the line. You should be in management.

I hope you senior to me, because next contract you'll be giving up that number cowboy.

Simple law of supply and demand. Fewer pilots relative to demand, pay goes up. Increasing pay creates an expanding pool of new pilots who are attracted to the higher pay. This expanded pilot pool relative to demand lowers the pay again. Kind of like thrust versus drag, a constant push/pull.

You actually "think", for lack of a better word, that anyone who believes in the free market and understands how and why it works has to be a management stooge? I have never been in management, and am not enamored of some of the managers we have at NJA.

no, just you.... Your motives and timing are obvious.. And even if you're not part of management, or a hired stooge, you miss the days of being able to be the class suck-up that enjoyed winning favor from management.

Unfortunately it was the rest of your work group that felt the effects.

Back to avantair im hearing they are selling the fbo's and having some trouble keeping people in management. Sounds a bit scary.

No, let's talk more about unions and pay scales and senior pilots being paid more than theyre worth.

NJA sux. Flops are scabs. Mesa...err, PFT!!! PFT suxs right?

Who likes small boobs?

Latest resources

Back