avantair gouge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bases

Did the search and no results. What are the current bases and new bases in the future. Do they hire in Captains? What is the upgrade time?
Is pay going to get better with all the new people involved?

Thanks

Current bases are PIE, CDW and RNO. PIE is the largest. The whole company may relocate to PIE is mid/late 2006. (from CDW).

No rumors of future bases, but likely in the way distant future.

I hear the training dept is backed up, next upgrade in Mar 2006? Next new hireclass Jan 2006? 4-6 per new hires per class. Flt training done in the real airplane because the FSI sim won't be ready till late 2006? Airplane availibility for training is the factor.

There is no seniorty list, upgrade I guess is based on your flying ability, enthusiasm, abilty to network within the company, etc.

The Avanti II with the Proline coming on line mid-2006? No plans to retrofit the earlier aircraft. Probably can't without extensive wiring, avionics upgrades, etc.

Pay is what it is, probably will stay for a while. FO pay here is really bad (25K). Probably the lowest of the frax. Some direct hire captains, I think they want at least ATP/3000 hr with turbine/Part 135 for PIC.

Latest resources

Back