• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

avantair gouge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What are typical speeds and fuel burns for the Avanti? Also any Avantair people know a female pilot there with the initials CB? If so PM me so I can get in touch with her.
Thanks

Does anybody know if 3600 and a ATP means anything to the hiring department? I am a former SF340 Capt and I would have thought that would have atleast gotten me a phone call. Anyone, Anyone, Bueller?

the best place I've found to get gouge on the P180 is AOPA, they did a test flight story in 2001, think it was Sept, more info in that atricle then anyone shared here
as far as the hiring dept, I sent my info in Mayand it took weeks of calling/emailing the CP after I met a friend of his, best advice is find someone on the inside to walk your paperwork into his office or just hang out at their HQ

OYS,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you - went on vacation for a while. Your mailbox is full again so I can't respond to your PM.

Dilligaff

Dilligaff said:
OYS,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you - went on vacation for a while. Your mailbox is full again so I can't respond to your PM.

Dilligaff

No problem. Just erased a bunch. Amazing how they pile up...

Latest resources

Back