• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Avantair called

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To those looking for evidence of the B19 -Avantair connection...

A clear statement by Pebbles that proves to all of us insiders (and now on to the outsiders) that Pebbles hasn't a clue as to what is going on at Avantair. He never liked this person and is guessing using old knowledge before he quit six months ago. This individual has had nothing to do with MX for a long, long time. His interests have been directed elsewhere for a many months and these efforts are bearing great fruit for the company. MX at Avantair is excellent and the strategic cutbacks were painful but necessary. They also didn't include only MX.

To those of you that want to know the truth about Avantair, this is one of the neatest places that any aviation minded person could work. Those that speak poorly of the company are out of touch with the reality of what is happening and have been blacklisted by those of us that really do have a clue.

They spoke poorly when of the company when they worked here, thus we have chosen not to interact with them any longer. As a result, they don't get the true picture of what is happening and are forced to guess at what is happening. They lash out only because they don’t know any other way to express themselves for their own failures.

Those of us here know what is happening, and I can assure you that it’s all good. If you are thinking about coming to work here, post away and we’ll answer your questions. Ignore those that don’t have a clue. Those that don't have a clue will identify themselves simply by their inappropriate posts.

In the interest of accurate/honest posting, it wouldn't be right for me to avoid Glass's question/request to provide the source of my information.

Interesting observation: note the small size of B19's font compared to his recent posts. As his hatred for Unions became more obvious so did the font size he used. Communication experts would say, and many lay persons would agree, that he is now "yelling" as he posts. I wonder if this tendency shows up when he is working...:erm:

NJW

Last edited:
B19 made his employment at Avantair a public record...

I have to ask what is the beef with avantair? quote]

Here's the deal. There are a couple of former employees (one of them a former flight ops manager that quit in disgrace) that are bitter because they felt they didn’t get a fair shake and left the company. They got a fair shake, but chose to believe they were being singled out for no reason. They like to use the board to spread their ill will because nobody else inside the company will give them the right time of day. Most of us in the game know that "pebbles" is either one of them or closely tied to them. Our best guess is that it’s the former manager based on the extreme bitterness. This is evident by the posts, all of the false accusations and "known" information hasn't changed since the time he left in March. They can’t really get new info, because current employees won’t associate with any of them, partly because of their posts on this board but mostly because we enjoy working at Avantair and just get tired of their BS. Avantair is an amazing place to work and yes, there are growing pains. I can tell you though, that this is the place to be right now for to fly in the fractional world. The last six months have seen amazing things happen and it’s only going to get better as the company grows. So, for those of us working at Avantair, there is no beef and we choose to be here because we want to be. If you look at all the negative posters, there are only a specific few and they all have the same twists to them. As I’ve posted before, ignore these folks and look at all the great posts by current employees that work for the company. Those far outweigh the opinions of these select few idiots.

Ironically, in this thread B19 was trying to silence those who were critical of Avantair, but I think many FI members would identify B19's posts as bringing far more embarassment to Avantair because of his relentless attack on other FI members and his habit of posting false information, even when the named person in his post has made a correction on numerous occasions.

NJW

Ironically, in this thread B19 was trying to silence those who were critical of Avantair, but I think many FI members would identify B19's posts as bringing far more embarassment to Avantair because of his relentless attack on other FI members and his habit of posting false information, even when the named person in his post has made a correction on numerous occasions.

NJW
I work for Avantair. I'm not embarrassed. Are you embarrassed by the occasional tool who works for Netjets? Believe me, they exist. They are outnumbered, of course, by all of the decent pilots who work there. It appears that b19 worked here in 2006. There has been lots of change since then. I couldn't put a number on it, but I bet that more than half of management has changed since then. A large number of the pilots who worked here back then have left as well. The vast majority of the people who worked here or still do are outstanding employees, and I am proud to be associated with them. Do we have the occasional tool? Of course. We all do.

Last edited:
last I heard from my buddy there is the union drive is going to go forward within the next few months.

It's about time management stopped stealing all the money.

total crap. although i bet management would sign up for the latest fractional teamster contract.

last I heard from my buddy...

Broke, I usually like your posts, but here you sound just like NJW. I don't know didly about Netjets. Citationair? Flex? Flops? I wish them all the best. But unless they worked here, they don't know crap about what goes on here, anymore than I know about what goes on at their outfits. Good luck wherever you work, Broke. I hope you have the working conditions you want. I do.

Is this a pattern? Is all of this chatter because we are actually hiring and dare I say it, growing? Is this jelousy?

Can't believe there is still union talk around here in this economy. Now I voted for the union at Flops, but WTF good is/was it? God help us all in the coming few years that a union isn't going to help. Wait until 2011 when the next double dip hits due to all of the commercial lending loans that are coming due. Yes. you are ALL lucky to have a job right now. Times have changed kids.

....Is this a pattern? Is all of this chatter because we are actually hiring and dare I say it, growing? Is this jelousy?

Not from me, and I'm sure that many of the NJ folks also hope that Avantair pilots will see their compensation package grow with the company until it matches or passes NJ. Moving the pilot profession up from the bottom here in the Fractional industry is a good thing for all of the pilots and families. I hope the same thing can happen in the Regionals, too. But naturally I'm partial to frac pilots/families...:)

Can't believe there is still union talk around here in this economy. Now I voted for the union at Flops, but WTF good is/was it? God help us all in the coming few years that a union isn't going to help. Wait until 2011 when the next double dip hits due to all of the commercial lending loans that are coming due. Yes. you are ALL lucky to have a job right now. Times have changed kids.

Actually, I think it's even more important to have your pay, schedule, benefits, etc protected during bad economic times when management may be even more tempted to do the easy thing and just slash those. Under the demand of trying to balance competing interests, management will not be considering things from the pilotgroup's perspective first...:erm: At times like that you are very lucky to have a legally binding contract speaking for you.

Best wishes to the FltOps pilots and families,
NJW

Latest resources

Back