• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

August 1/2 NJA interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Encore+ has Collins Proline 21 avionics -- that's the biggest change with it. They moved away from the Honeywell stuff entirely. (Same story with the XLS+ when it comes out.)

Thanks for the info guys. Will the Encore and Encore+ have differences pay then similar to the Excel and XLS fleet?

I look forward to the Ultra being the DC9 of my career. I've flown FADEC, auto throttles, auto land and fly by wire... the Ultra has none of that but its a fun plane. While it's fun, it's VERY manual in every way. Viva la automation.... at least some

Same here. I'm coming from the E170 which has all that high tech stuff. Flying the Ultra should be interesting. I guess I'll get to feel like a real pilot again instead of a systems/computer manager. I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for the info guys. Will the Encore and Encore+ have differences pay then similar to the Excel and XLS fleet?

If they ran them as combined fleets (pilots qualified in both at the same time), then yes. But the Encore+ is being operated from the beginning as a separate fleet, and I imagine the XLS+ will be as well. With the avionics being that different, I think that's a good idea.

Like CA1900 said, no differences pay. It also looks like the XLS+ will be separate from the Excel/XLS fleet, so again, no differences pay if that's the case with the XLS+.

I don't think Allen was discouraging anyone from coming here far from it but I thinks he was just telling guys to be prepared for upgrades to take longer then 5 years. remember guys I have over 2 years on property and I'm still 160 numbers from upgrade you guys will be 800 numbers behind me so do the math it's not gonna be 24 months like derinda or Linda are saying.

You did hit a lot of good points thought 1st year pay is $50K on the 7/7 with with OT Holiday pay and per diem. compared to 1st year at Jetblue CO NWA or UAL. plus if you have a family no one can touch our medical benefits it's FREEE!!!!!!

This is a good job just dont be surprised when your SIC at year 4 and your upgrade is still 160 numbers and guys like me are Bouncing around chasing type ratings and telling you only I can fly owner legs and I keep all tips and AVtrip and Atlantic Bucks cuz by then I'll be a X captain and I'll have a small penis like CE750Driver by then.

Wow, 2 whole years at the company and still an FO. Boo hoo, and all those beautiful regional type ratings, hmmm, let me guess. Captain at a regional that went out of business and now sweeping carpets and throwing bags as an FO at NJA. Too bad.

With all the gay and small penis jokes, you should probably move on to a professional therapist. Raising your grammar and spelling to the 8th grade level may help your credibility also.

Oh CE750Driver You bless Us with your Presence on this Post I guess you just got back From the Rosie and Friends Cruise with your Life time Companion. Gee You got me there. Yeah Looking at your Post and Background Looks like your one of those + 8 year guys that couldn't get Hired By an Airline During the Biggest Hiring Boom

Let me Guess you flew for some Dirt Outfit flying Single pilot Night Freight and then came to Netjets +8 years ago when the pay was a Whooping $24K a year had to pay for your training with a training contract and again tell us why you didn't want to go work for a Really good Airline like UAL making $50K year 1 back when every airline was Hiring Let me guess it's you Personality or your lack of a college education.

You strike me as one of those X captains I hear about that tells there Fo's that only You can fly Owner legs when your FO is a retired 75/76 captain from UAL or AA or is stiffing your FO on the Avtrip and Atantic Bucks Like I said your one of the many Non 121 guys that I've seen that thinks he's a legend in his own Mind.

Last edited:
Oh CE750Driver YZou bless Us with your Presence on this Post I guess you just got back From the Rosie and Friends Cruise with your Life time Companion. Gee You got me there. Yeah Looking at your Post and Background Looks like your one of those + 8 year guys that couldn't get Hired By an Airline During the Biggest Hiring Boom

LOL. Let me put this in terms you can understand. im gonna git mi 4 year old two start postin fur me. even at his age he cun do the name callin thing buy makun gay and pee pee jokes.

Have a good summer throwing those bags in the U boat. If I see ya on the road I will buy the first round. I have been there.

Latest resources

Back