Attn; All Aspiring Frac Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Change?

I don't think he was recommending a career change. But if you are interested in being a fractional pilot, try the available options in that order. I don't know about the inbetweens but the top and bottom are in good order in my opinion.

I'll change my opinion once we have a contract. But for now, I advise anyone to stay away. Besides, I hope that everyone avoiding FLOPS will speed up our negotiations.

Clearly he is a pi$$ed off FO pilot. I am not sure about ranking Citationshares as #2. What are the ranking criteria??????

You're correct on the first part. As for CS, I may have been a bit glib. It seems that at least their pay is #2.

You're correct on the first part. As for CS, I may have been a bit glib. It seems that at least their pay is #2.

Actually if you're comparing apples to apples, equipment flown and for the amount of days worked, CS is #1. Netjets has soft pay advantages and Flexjet has bigger equipment (although they work more days per year)

So no I don't think you were being "glib" at all

That might be a good list based on current contracts, pay, working conditions, etc..
But what about those of us with 40+ years left in our careers? I've got my bet on NJA.

It is easy to pick NJA as #1. The pilot that gets the credit is the one that can pick the next great company to work for before it is obvious to everyone else.

I give credit to anyone that went to NJA prior to the contract, went to SWA when all majors were hiring, or stayed with FedEx/UPS during the same time.

So who's the next big hit and who has the guts to go before it is obvious and the masses follow?

"Feel lucky, punk?"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back