Attire For Third Day of NJ Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JJDriver

I'm sorry to bring this back up, but what is the dress for the third day of the NJ interview? Did anyone wear the same suit with a differ shirt/tie or get a seperate suit altogether. Thanks for the help.

For everyone keeping track of the time, I submitted my app Jan 31, was accepted March 6, and was offered the interview March 27.

They tell you that you can just come in business casual but everyone in my class had at least a tie on and about half wore a suit. I used the same suit that I had on the day before but changed the shirt and tie of course.

nah. Just finished day 3 today, and out of 10 only 2 had a tie on......doesn't hurt though!

A three day interview!!! Holy!! That contract you guys got sure has changed things... sounds like the late 1990's interviewing at United....!!

How goes the interview? Tough? Thurough? Anal?

" How goes the interview? Tough? Thurough? Anal?" - No physical is being done anymore.

Last edited:
A three day interview!!! Holy!! That contract you guys got sure has changed things... sounds like the late 1990's interviewing at United....!!

How goes the interview? Tough? Thurough? Anal?
It's not three days. Day one is travel to CMH and check into the hotel. Day two is pretty long with the written quiz, drug test, presentations, HR and tech interviews, lunch and facility tour, as well as a "fitting" session, where they check that you will fit in 4 or 5 of their airplanes. Day three is the sim evaluation and lunch in the classroom where the briefing is held.

PJ

Latest resources

Back