Attire For Third Day of NJ Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
whats the written test on?

The written test is out of a test bank for technical proficiency. There are no tricks. It is straight forward.

Special request

Will you new guys please grab a card from your nearest fellow pilot and show your support for the NJASAP leaders (ML, DC, JB, and AV) who deserve credit for negotiating the new contract that brought you to NJA? Good luck in training and remember the UTC and Stewards are there if you need them...:)
Thanks,
NJW

Will you new guys please grab a card from your nearest fellow pilot and show your support for the NJASAP leaders (ML, DC, JB, and AV) who deserve credit for negotiating the new contract that brought you to NJA? NJW

Wifey-

What about Col. Angus?

;)

Rezfully yours....

Show up to all interviews like you would show up to work. Doesn't matter if it is the same suit and tie. At work I wear the same dang thing everyday; a blue suit and gold tie. You will never go wrong by wearing a suit and tie to the interview for all three days. Don't worry about wearing the same thing. They see so many people in a day, I would be surprised if they noticed.

P.S. I need more cowbell!

Wifey- What about Col. Angus? ;) Rezfully yours....

Rez, I didn't mean to imply that the 4 pilots listed above were the only ones involved in IBB. The total team included many and I do remember reading the esteemed Colonel's name on the credit list...:p My intent was to highlight the connection between the current contract and 3 of the NJASAP leaders (and 1 adviser) who had been IBB/2007 CBA negotiators. Regards, NJW

Rez, I didn't mean to imply that the 4 pilots listed above were the only ones involved in IBB. The total team included many and I do remember reading the esteemed Colonel's name on the credit list...:p My intent was to highlight the connection between the current contract and 3 of the NJASAP leaders (and 1 adviser) who had been IBB/2007 CBA negotiators. Regards, NJW

Wifey-

No problem ;)

I was just alittle surprised thats all. From what I understand, most if not all of the ladies love the Col. including the wives!!

Rez

Latest resources

Back