• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention UAL yes voters!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALL of you need to get over it, it is what it is. The vote is over we need to stand as one group and fly to the letter of the contract.
- DO NOT WAIVE ANYTHING!
- Do not do favors.
- JM'd ? You are fatigued.
- Fly by the book, no more, no less.
- Know the contract
We can get more done as 12000 strong and no TRO. Smallsac LOVES this bickering. Both sides has their ****************************** bags and most are on this thread. I was a NO but I got over it by noon. We need to unite and set a precedent of flying to the letter of the contract. I'm stepping off my soap box now. Continue with the childish banter.

1000% correct.

Some terms you might want to familiarize yourself with:

1.Seniority within feasibility

2.Fly Now, Grieve Later

3.Right-size equipment to market

Enjoy the next 8 years!

Completely ignorant. The reason our PBS sucked during contract 02 had nothing to do with our PBS program. It had everything to so with no work rules, no rule set for the program to follow. Our PBS program is superior to what UAL currently uses. Their work rules and rule set far exceeded ours. May be you can study the contract now that it passed. No fly now and grieve later. No Its called "order to fly", learn the contract. Or you can just continue with your ignorance doesn't matter to me. Maybe you might want to contact EAP for your anger management issues!

PBS honors seniority unless by doing so makes a junior pilot illegal. It's not the boogeyman you paint.

You obviously do not fly under CAL's PBS-you know, the version we will all be using? It most certainly does NOT honor seniority unless you are in the top 5%.

Not all PBS systems are created equal-as you are sure to find out soon if you are LUAL. In fact, you just helped the original poster make his point.

AWA has had PBS in their contact since 95 but it wasn't turned on until 99/00 or thereabouts. PBS has to crank out a legal solution to the bid and in order to do so seniority may very occasionally be sacrificed so that it can prvide that solution. How occasionally is a function of the quality of the contract.

AWA has had PBS in their contact since 95 but it wasn't turned on until 99/00 or thereabouts. PBS has to crank out a legal solution to the bid and in order to do so seniority may very occasionally be sacrificed so that it can prvide that solution. How occasionally is a function of the quality of the contract.

You are not helping at all. Not in the least. Please excuse yourself...

Completely ignorant. The reason our PBS sucked during contract 02 had nothing to do with our PBS program. It had everything to so with no work rules, no rule set for the program to follow. Our PBS program is superior to what UAL currently uses. Their work rules and rule set far exceeded ours. May be you can study the contract now that it passed. No fly now and grieve later. No Its called "order to fly", learn the contract. Or you can just continue with your ignorance doesn't matter to me. Maybe you might want to contact EAP for your anger management issues!

I did read the contract, cover to cover. I had a list of about 30 questions to ask at the roadshow, but could only ask two. Honestly, I hope everything you and our union says about the contract turns out to be true, and all of the reasons the no voters voted no turn out to be false. If that is the case then I agree that the contract will be a great improvement over POS '02, even with the lingering bad taste in my mouth from being sold out on retro (no where near the pay differential between us and DAL for B-scale pilots) and 757 rates that do not even match their 2015 rates in 2017.

Latest resources

Back