• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention UAL yes voters!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
3 reasons. Pilot unity. Arbitrated SLI that is now somewhat fairer as it could have been a windfall for CAL guys. In house union can start much sooner. The contract is not perfect but waiting for the unknown is not wise at this time.

Yuppy the TPA went out the window when the MEC's brought us a TA. The 737's on order could have gone to the LUAL pilots if the contract was voted down. Really it was risky either way for both groups because mangment always has angle. By the way, what in house union are you speaking of?

3 reasons. Pilot unity. Arbitrated SLI that is now somewhat fairer as it could have been a windfall for CAL guys. In house union can start much sooner. The contract is not perfect but waiting for the unknown is not wise at this time.

Whatever. I hope your recieve only the worst of this contract every day. I hope scheduling/pbs tears you a new one every month. Denial mode 1-9 get used to it. Merry Christmas

Don't say we didn't warn you.

Overall solution constraints. That's why you'll be working holidays for the next decade, while somebody junior to you is at home.

So congratulations, you bought into the fear and get to eat the turd that we've been dealing with because of your paranoid fantasies.

Anybody know about the timing of the first installment of retro pay for sCAL and sUAL? Two sources in SFO told me today sUAL will be this month and sCAL will be in Feb.

Spoken like a true no voter. Go back to watching your cartoons kiddo. Happy Saturday

Dude, quit being such a dooshbag. I'm an adult, don't watch cartoons and I voted NO.

Really, reading your drivel on here is just annoying; we get it, you voted yes and are proud of it, but you come off as a self righteous and preachy with your stupid "No voter, heathen!" crap. Give it a rest moron.

The contract is not perfect but waiting for the unknown is not wise at this time.

We'll get it next time! Yeah, good luck with that... I've been here at CAL for 15 years waiting for that "better next time" moment and it just never happens.

I knew this would be an easy pass. I am still laughing at the guys who actually thought we could keep 50 seat only scope. It would have been nice but was not possible. At least we get a good pay raise.

The only consolation is the yes voters will burn in their own flames. I hope PBS opens a can of whoop ass every month on these brain surgeons.

ALL of you need to get over it, it is what it is. The vote is over we need to stand as one group and fly to the letter of the contract.
- DO NOT WAIVE ANYTHING!
- Do not do favors.
- JM'd ? You are fatigued.
- Fly by the book, no more, no less.
- Know the contract
We can get more done as 12000 strong and no TRO. Smallsac LOVES this bickering. Both sides has their ****************************** bags and most are on this thread. I was a NO but I got over it by noon. We need to unite and set a precedent of flying to the letter of the contract. I'm stepping off my soap box now. Continue with the childish banter.

Latest resources

Back