Attention Shuttle America Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyingDawg

Can someone just post the IND FA initials that got the pilot fired. At the very least just post her seniority number on the April coversheets.

Thanks!

Nobody really knows yet, except that said FA went directly to the feds with something that she didn't like and the captain was or is being canned. Never mind pro standards or even the company. Beeotch!

I'm pretty sure your pilot group, your union and the company does not want his or her name in public. Not that it shouldn't be...but seriously ask around.

It seems to me a few years ago someone got fired from their job for posting stuff like that on here...who remembers?

I don't have internet service, but I use my brother-in-laws service. There is no way they can track me! Nor do I care.

FlyingDawg said:
Can someone just post the IND FA initials that got the pilot fired. At the very least just post her seniority number on the April coversheets.

Thanks!

I call BS on that one!

Back when I flew at CHQ, we had some FA's that would like nothing else but to get a pilot fired. Several occasions of FA's going straight to the company instead of PSC. So yes, I can believe it.

Latest resources

Back