• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention Shuttle America Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I never knowingly met the captain but I've heard the name a lot from FA's. He wasn't particularly popular with them, but then again this isnt a popularity contest. Many of them did not like him at all but I never heard anything unsafe. The story I heard was that he simply got up from his seat before the FO had taken over the controls so there was a brief period of time where technically no one was watching the store. Of course what actually happened could be very different. Either way, the FA called the FAA to intentionally try to ruin this guys life simply because she didn't like him. Of course the other FA backed her up because they were at a previous Saab only airline prior to RAH.

Hope everyone is having a great Summer.

Hey Corbon. Thanks for being concerned. I am haveing a great Summer.

It's happened

An A320 belonging to an obscure Asian airline was inflight when the CA and FO had a disagreement. They decided to take their fight outside so they stepped out of the cockpit into the galley and had a fist fight in front of pax and crew. Much to their chagrin they discovered that during the fisticuffs the cockpit door had swung close and was locked. For several moments the mood was very tense on board but they finally managed to kick down the door and resume their pilot duties.

flx757 said:
Of course he's not. He is the flamebaiter renowned on this board for having been "permanently" banned as over 20 usernames. I wonder how long "EMB Skillz" will last?

You're right. EMB Skillz is the Rhoid.

Nolife said:
An A320 belonging to an obscure Asian airline was inflight when the CA and FO had a disagreement. They decided to take their fight outside so they stepped out of the cockpit into the galley and had a fist fight in front of pax and crew. Much to their chagrin they discovered that during the fisticuffs the cockpit door had swung close and was locked. For several moments the mood was very tense on board but they finally managed to kick down the door and resume their pilot duties.

Was it one of the "impact resistant" cockpit doors? I wonder what kind of force it would take to get through. Sure looks pretty solid.

Corbon

CorbonI never knowingly met the captain but I've heard the name a lot from FA's. He wasn't particularly popular with them, but then again this isnt a popularity contest. Many of them did not like him at all but I never heard anything unsafe. The story I heard was that he simply got up from his seat before the FO had taken over the controls so there was a brief period of time where technically no one was watching the store. Of course what actually happened could be very different. Either way, the FA called the FAA to intentionally try to ruin this guys life simply because she didn't like him. Of course the other FA backed her up because they were at a previous Saab only airline prior to RAH.

Hope everyone is having a great Summer.

For one if this is true, he/she Captain deserves to be terminated.

Why would you say the FA's used to fly the Saab for Shuttle America that they would backed each other up and try to ruin this poor fellow's career? Would a former CHQ 145 FA or former CHQ Saab do the samething?

You are a bit misguided to assume that because they are former Saab FA's that they have this type of mental thinking. This is the reasons that we can't get along within this company. Grow up and be more open minded to the other folks!

Latest resources

Back