Attention Shuttle America Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlamingFUPA said:
thank you for posting, your denial of this pretty much shows that you aren't a RAH pilot. this isn't a rumor, it is a fact.

Fact? I will be passing through IND tomorrow, and I will get the facts for myself.

Later, flamer

-SKILLZ

edit: There are two sides to any story. I know many flight attendants, and it is usually some fat loser who gets denied trying to get into their hotel room.

Last edited:
FlamingFUPA said:
thank you for posting, your denial of this pretty much shows that you aren't a RAH pilot.

Of course he's not. He is the flamebaiter renowned on this board for having been "permanently" banned as over 20 usernames. I wonder how long "EMB Skillz" will last?

This wouldn't have anything to do with the Captain that left the cockpit unattended in flight would it? The guy decided to get up and get himself a drink while the FO was in the LAV. If it is true, it doesn't really matter if the FA went direct to the FAA (which she shouldn't have) or the Company, the result would have been the same. No one was at the controls, multiple FAR and company policy violations.

One would think if they don't do something really stupid they would be safe from being ratted out. Once you cross the stupidity threshold all bets are off.

Then again, maybe this is a different case of a pilot being fired at Shuttle in the last two weeks.

Last edited:
Mike Oxlong said:
...It seems to me a few years ago someone got fired from their job for posting stuff like that on here...who remembers?

Urban legend. Never happened.

tyuwerty said:
This wouldn't have anything to do with the Captain that left the cockpit unattended in flight would it? The guy decided to get up and get himself a drink while the FO was in the LAV. If it is true, it doesn't really matter if the FA went direct to the FAA (which she shouldn't have) or the Company, the result would have been the same. No one was at the controls, multiple FAR and company policy violations.

One would think if they don't do something really stupid they would be safe from being ratted out. Once you cross the stupidity threshold all bets are off.

Then again, maybe this is a different case of a pilot being fired at Shuttle in the last two weeks.

Wow, this all seems unbelievable.. "never say never" but I think leaving the flightdeck unattended is way over the top!

This is not an urban myth. It happened. And yes both pilots were out of the cockpit.

If he left the flightdeck unattended, he would be deserving of termination. That is just soemthing that is unacceptable. I wonder what the thought process is behind doing soemthing like that. I'd turn him in as the FO for that(if I knew it was true, not just the FA said).

Last edited:
wmuflyguy said:
If he left the flightdeck unattended, he would be deserving of termination. That is just soemthing that is unacceptable. I wonder what the thought process is behind doing soemthing like that. I'd turn him in as the FO for that(if I knew it was true, not just the FA said).

Apparently the whole crew did turn him in.

So, now I am trying to figure out why "Gordo" posted the "warning" letter on the EXCO board??? There must be more to the story as I can't believe that the Union head would call out a lone FA for the above mentioned moron. He certainly has the pilot group up in arms without relaying the whole story. reminiscent of the "emergency meeting" posts awhile back.

While 747 certainly cannot endorse crews running to the company or the FAA (nor should they) are they actually trying to endorse a campaign of retribution for FA's that report such blantant acts of stupidity?

Without the whole story it sounds to me like an attempt at school yard bullying by the EXCO, it also sounds like an endorsement to blatantly disregard FAR's and policy. With all the outstanding grievances, I hope they are not spending a lot of time and money to fight this after the guy admitted his wrong doing. Maybe the Captain was his friend, I heard he was pretty senior.

Please enlighten me?

The EXCO is involved as of now, and is obligated to warn the pilot group of this FA as it may serve to preserve someone's good name or career. This FA's name has been bandied about for some time and any Shuttle crews that have had this FA as a crewmember may well know to whom I am referring.

Watch your back. Based upon these bizarre allegations made by this FA it would be wise to assume that slanderous remarks or wrongful allegations could just as easily be made to defame any crewmember's good character.

Latest resources

Back