Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention newhire SkyWest pilots: You can talk to ASA pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I just got back from Flightsafety on a LOFT. That place was crawling with newhire SkyWest guys using the ASA sims. As anybody who has ever spent some time at FSI knows, the break room (especially around the coffee machines) seems to attract pilots. I saw a bunch of SkyWest pilots standing around, so I went over to say hi. I'm exaggerating a little, but not much, when I say that pretty much everybody scattered like they were afraid of me!

Seriously guys, I don't know what y'all were told, but we're not out to get you. I just wanted to say hi and kill some time on break! You don't need to be afraid of us ASA boys and girls, we don't bite.

Thats the standard SKYW attitude that they have! I think Jerry spikes the Koolaid up in SLC to give them this type of arrogance! :angryfire

V1,

Sorry to bust your bubble. No Skywest 900 was ever registered to ASA. They all went directly from a factory Canadian reg, to a Skywest "SK" registration.

Now, the 4 700's kept their EV registration for a while.

For those who insist that they actually saw it, I guess will have to call their aircraft recognition skills into question.

Last edited:
Ah, who cares. Your all bottom feeders.

It was more of a punctuation error. However, considering he forgot the "e" at the end of the contraction, I suppose it also counts as a spelling error.

We're both correct.
I agree, a spelling error on my part!

Latest resources

Back