Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention newhire SkyWest pilots: You can talk to ASA pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whenever I pass through that dump of a city/airport CVG I will gladly acknowledge the ASA guys and gals. Most, and I say most of the OH crews will nod to the ASA crews. There are some a-holes here but that is with any company.

Again with this shi...? I'm Mormon and I work at ASA. I guess I missed the Ward meeting when they were handing out the Kool-aid. What do Mormons have to do with ALPA? Do you really think Skywest is the only airline that has Mormons? Maybe you should spend less time here and more time getting to know your fellow crewmembers. There are lots of us crazy Mormons running around ASA with our secret underwear and our Joseph Smith dolls and our many, many wives. I don't know any of them that are anti-ALPA.

I like a well-placed barb as much as anyone. Just try to use one that makes sense instead of one that makes you look like an A1-d!ckface. (Yes, Mormons do swear on occasion just like everyone else)

Okay then....

Why don't you take just one Mormon fishing...????

Because he'll drink all your beer!!!!!

I have a good attitude and am nice...so no chip on my shoulder here. I am by far not the only one that thinks this either. Why do you think most of us ASA peeps stay away from the Comair lounge. Seems like it is the older guys that are way more bitter. The younger Comair guys are pretty cool.

Not that my opinion matters here...

I'm just a dirty dispatcher and I've had plenty of good talks with ASA and SKW pilots in my travels...seems like you are all pretty decent folks. ALPA or no ALPA...iPod or no iPod...Mormon or not Mormon ( :) ), in the end...most of you guys are good folks that really need to ease up on being a bunch of feminine hygiene products to each other. Well, except Newman...you can all be a dick to him. ;)

And besides, in the grand scheme of conversation...it's those AA guys that are the real enemy.

Yea I thought the Skywest folks were pretty nice when I was in SLC. Now CVG is a different story with the Comair folks....For the Comair guys in CVG ...yea it was me who made all the decisions for ASA to move into CVG and do y'alls flying so please give me sh!t about it. Thanks

Just remind that fella how much it was appreciated when Comair swarmed this sh$thole we call ATL a few years ago ;-)

But I digress. The Comair folks I have seen in CVG have been professional and friendly.

they probably were afraid that you were Tomct and that you'd attack them blabbering and foaming at the mouth about how screwed they are and how ALPA will bring the company to it's knees and how they'd be next to 'get it' from Jerry and how anyone that doesn't get instant wood from being a Unionazi must be stupid and then he'd get really mad and piss his pants in a spastic fit.........

.........and they probably just didn't want to get any it on them.

Wow...you must have pulled that "gerbil in a jar" out and inserted a D!cktionary for that rant! Don't worry, I have better things to do...like avoid ATL to the best of my ability. You on the other hand...come on down, I can't wait to see your "neat Shinny 900's!":rolleyes: Oh yeah...Jerry said that it made no "money sense to keep ASA and Skywst in SLC. Oooops...it does in ATL though.....RIGHT? :rolleyes: Don't worry....Jerry is filling up the punch bowl for you...

Latest resources

Back