Attention ************************* haters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MCDU

There have been several reports of ATC transmissions in ORD, intended for ************************* flights, being intentionally blocked by flight crews . As a result, some transmissions intended for USA 3000 - Getaway -have been blocked.

Getaway USA 3000
Gateway *************************

I can not believe they allowed such a similiar Call sign as USA 3000.

Cheers,

Marty

Regional pilot chest thumpers that think they are making a difference. All they are making is jackasses out of themselves.

Go get 'em.

While you're at it, REALLY make a difference. Deny a few jumpseats. Call 'em "scabs". Act like you are all that and then some. Pretend not to notice while people are laughing at you.

i'm not advocating the radio bullsh_t but something has to be done to make these low lifes feel uncomfortable. why should the get a free ride for being the lowest common denominator. f_ck em i think the pilot group should do everything in their power to let them know what scumbags they are. deny jumpseating, hell yes. those bastards deserve it.

To: All Flight Crewmembers
Re: Radio Etiquette

It has come to my attention that we may have some pilots intentionally blocking the radio transmitions of ***** Airlines and in some cases making off-colored comments to ***** crewmembers over the radio.
ORD and STL ATC personnel have filed a formal complaint against Trans States Airlines with the Federal Aviation Administration, Dept of Homeland Security, Dept of Transportation, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Federal Comunnications Commission.
The Complaint alleges that TSA pilots are jeopardizing the safety of ***** aircraft, it's crew and passengers. Laws enacted after the tragic events of 9/11 makes it a federal crime to interfere with a crewmember in the course of his duties and interfere leading to injury or death of a crewmember is punishable by prison terms of 25 years up to and including the death penalty.
I strongly caution against any type of interference with the duties of any crewmember. Should you be caught engaging in this type of behavior you will be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
TSA takes a very dim view of this type of behaviour, we will not condone, nor we will tolerate anyone jeopardizing the safety of any flight. Additionally TSA will not condone nor we will tolerate any type of harrassing action(s) taken by our employees againts any other person. Any action taken by a TSA employee which brings discredit upon our company will be dealt with swiftly and decisively up to and including termination.
Should you have any questions regarding this memo, contact any member of flt ops mangement. Let' work together to stop this issue from escalating out of control.
Mike White-Director of Operations

I don't advocate this either. But this is the problems you get when people are willing to work for minimum wage. At what point will people draw the line on lowering pay scales? QOL sucks in this industry so try to make a descent paycheck for the compensation of crappy work rules.

I just find it very amusing that the very ones screaming the loudest have been doing the same thing for years. Regional airlines in general, growing at the expense of mainlines, being crewed by no shortage of pilots willing to work for minimum wage. TSA in particular, doing an end-run around AA's scope. I guess it's always different when someone is shoving it up your OWN ass than it is when YOU are doing the shoving, eh???:rolleyes:

Yank McCobb said:
I just find it very amusing that the very ones screaming the loudest have been doing the same thing for years. Regional airlines in general, growing at the expense of mainlines, being crewed by no shortage of pilots willing to work for minimum wage. TSA in particular, doing an end-run around AA's scope. I guess it's always different when someone is shoving it up your OWN ass than it is when YOU are doing the shoving, eh???:rolleyes:

BINGO!!!!

They all remind me of PCL_128. It was acceptible for him to help ruin the industry, but god forbid any one else take their shot. Forgiveness for me but not for thee.

Actually, when it comes to immature BS and jumpseats, NWA mainline takes first place time and time again. So, I'll give ya that.

Latest resources

Back