• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention Former MESA Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FOWINGMAN - Apparently you don't know how to read! In 2003 it was a totally different market (read post #10). When I got hired at Mesa there were more furloughed mainline guys going to work there than off the street folks. Jobs were hard to come by and apparently those who were laid off from the legacy carriers weren't too good to work there. With the qualifications that I and many others had when I got hired there - we could of hand picked our jobs in todays regional airline market. It wasn't so then! I am happy to be gone from Mesa and working for CAL. I strongly urge those applying today to stay away from Mesa. There are plenty of other better regionals willing to hire you with the same or less qualifications than Mesa. I was there 3 years to the day and couldn't have left quick enough. I got the quick upgrade - which for those of you that are thinking of going there is no longer quick. Go to SKYW, REP, XJT and you will see a much quicker upgrade and a much better QOL.

I still work at Mesa and received a letter too. I did not open it and am now very confused. I have been getting a paycheck for the past month but have not been called once on reserve. I should look into this.

Hey Milton... your paychecks will stop coming when they "fix the glitch".

Latest resources

Back