• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Attention: Conservative Obsessive Captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on Joe, you know his opinion is the only one that counts.

Keep on FORCING your BULL on us,PCL! You're right about everything!(NOT!)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...yet we have to read your dribble on a daily basis about the Messiah Obama.....You like to voice your opinion....so don't complain when you hear other opinions.....

You complaining about having to hear someone elses opinion....that is priceless....

This is a message board. You have a choice about what you read here. It's a little bit different when you're crammed into a cockpit for hours on end at work. I don't bring up politics at work. Period. If the other guy brings it up, then I'll be happy to have a calm discussion, but I don't want to listen to the crap like "he's a damned muslim" and "O-black-ma is the anti-christ." And this may surprise you, Joey, but I don't even bring up union issues on the flight deck. If the other guy brings it up, then fine, but I don't start talking about these kinds of potentially divisive topics in the cockpit.

[PCL_128]This is a message board. You have a choice about what you read here. It's a little bit different when you're crammed into a cockpit for hours on end at work. I don't bring up politics at work. Period. If the other guy brings it up, then I'll be happy to have a calm discussion, but I don't want to listen to the crap like "he's a damned muslim" and "O-black-ma is the anti-christ." And this may surprise you, Joey, but I don't even bring up union issues on the flight deck. If the other guy brings it up, then fine, but I don't start talking about these kinds of potentially divisive topics in the cockpit.

Ah yes, as usual, the justification for PCL'S BULL.

And, to the original poster...What good is posting this on FI? Why don't you just be a man and tell the Captain you don't want to talk about politics.

Last edited:
This is a message board. You have a choice about what you read here. It's a little bit different when you're crammed into a cockpit for hours on end at work. I don't bring up politics at work. Period. If the other guy brings it up, then I'll be happy to have a calm discussion, but I don't want to listen to the crap like "he's a damned muslim" and "O-black-ma is the anti-christ." And this may surprise you, Joey, but I don't even bring up union issues on the flight deck. If the other guy brings it up, then fine, but I don't start talking about these kinds of potentially divisive topics in the cockpit.

Obama's a loser, PCL.

And what is wrong with that?

Liberal = changing for the better and not having only a 5 year plan.

Neo-conservative = Only cares about one thing - themselves.

Crazier Liberal !!!!

Wow, now there's a convincing argument. [/sarcasm]

Yeah, your arguments are always so convincing and credible, Mr PFT PCL..

Seems, PCL, you've been on a BS posting (sissy, hide behind a computer) rampage since you've been back.

Latest resources

Back