Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wolfpackpilot

Diehard Republican
NJASAP has established a new Message Board section for our private use.

Register and get involved, get answers to your questions, talk to the union, talk to fellow NJI pilots, download the contract and much more.

Hit this link and follow the steps...

http://www.njasap.com

When the integration is complete, don't be the guy standing on the sideline saying "What just happened" ???

Follow what steps Billy? Tried to log onto the message board, it says "Password Required." Tried the NJI integration page, nada. Didn't see any section with instructions for NJI pilots to register anywhere. Help me out here.

Gunshot,

Send me a PM with your name, fleet, hire date and personal email address and i'll send you the info.

Brian

NJASAP has established a new Message Board section for our private use.

Register and get involved, get answers to your questions, talk to the union, talk to fellow NJI pilots, download the contract and much more.

Hit this link and follow the steps...

http://www.njasap.com

When the integration is complete, don't be the guy standing on the sideline saying "What just happened" ???

Kudos to NJASAP. Excellent advice Wolf! I think it's great that you're helping to spread the word. Enjoy your message board NJI guys...:)

And the great thing is you don't have to have NJW on ignore.

Thanks, Hy....I guess. Was that one of those backhanded compliments we hear about...:p While they say that wisdom increases with age ... and I do have 3 children... I think that one can be empathetic and supportive at any age. There's a wide range of ages among the NJA/I pilots, yet I think we'll see support for the JPMC and a smooth integration from all sectors.

As to my posts: my family has donated lots of time to the cause (every big one for the past 5 yrs) so I have a vested interest in seeing the pilotgroups be successful. BTW, when I say "group" I'm including family members. If the worst happens and hundreds of NJ pilots/employees wound up furloughed, we could easily see 1,000 lives negatively impacted. I think that's enough to cause concern for any person associated with NetJets.

Helm, it was great fun meeting you in CMH after posting with you here. Asking about my boots....priceless...:D Morgan and Anna had a great experience and your friendliness was definitely part of that. I showed Anna your post and she says, "Hello!"

Latest resources

Back