• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATP written at ATP...??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did it at LAL, Started at 8AM took the test at 4PM made a 92. Zero prep before that day, 295.00. Worth every penny. It helps if you have some 121 time with the regs question.

Most of the questions are outdated and don't apply much anymore.
Fletch

Last edited:
BritishGuy said:
I've had a few people tell me that they walked into ATP locations not having studied any of the ATP questions and by the evening they had the ATP written done. Does ATP have some kind of secret or not really? Has anyone failed one of their one day ATP written exam preps? Time is limiting right now and I'll be willing to spend the $2-300 to get this ATP written out of the way the quickest way possible. Is this ATP way recommended or should I spend a long weekend and just put the work in myself?

I did got my ATP written and the rating at A.T.P. Written...studied every chapter EXCEPT the performance and whatever the other chapter is with 150+ questions. Day of exam..went in and reviewed the chapters i studied for...no problems remembering the answers. spent the whole day on those other 2 chapters (the ones with the graphs and sh!t takes you 5-7 mins for 1 question)..... Got a 94% on da written go me go me

ATP ride was a piece of cake. did it FLL

Good Luck

I did the ATP written this summer when I had about a week of bad weather this summer, I had gotten the King DVDs about a month earlier b/c I was window shopping for a job at a regional and wanted to be ready for the inevitable written exams. Anyway, they are a very dry watch, but after watching them (5 days) and taking the computerized testing software that came with it (1 day) I took the test the next day and made a 92. The dvd's cost about 300 smackers, so I justified it b/c I wouldn't have to drive to Jax or ATL and get a hotel or anything.

I did mine. Cracked a book maybe a total of 30 mins. Went there, did their computer program for a few hours, made a 92. I swear by it!! If you want a quick and easy ATP written passed, by all means, do it. It's GREAT.

I've given the exam maybe 40 times, never seen anyone not pass with above an 80.. well.. there was this 1 guy.. but he didn't count.. he SCORED like a 72 and was thrilled.....

editted per grammar nazi suggestion.. :)

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I have to be a jerk for a second.

You make a pizza, sandwich, etc.

How do you make a 92? Do you say, "man, USC just made a touchdown?"

No...when taking tests, you SCORE a certain percentile, you didn't make or made it.

Umm.. wow.. I bet if we put coal in your butt you could MAKE a diamond.. :)

i did my ATP and FE writtens thru ATP. i SCORED in the 90's for both tests and i was tired and hung over both days.

hint: dont go to a location where you have friends you havent seen in a long time.

Latest resources

Back