Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATP School Program? What are regionals/ Majors looking for?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you want some international flying with meaning and have no kids or a marriage, try Air Serv International.

Don't worry, there's no proselytizing at Air Serv like some missionary flight outfits.

If you are serious about this now is as good time as any to start. Nobody is getting hired anywhere. Gives you time to get yourself to the hiring minimums with the guys/gals that are already have it. I don't know much about training anymore. Did a few ratings with ATP. I thought it was a good deal.

If your goal is to fly for a major airline I would suggest a regional that is small but growing (taking aircraft delivery). Things are sorting themselves out right now. QOL is bad at the regionals but worth the wait. Some are better than others. I hear the quality of life is decent (in comparison) at Skywest, ExpressJet, Air Wisconsin. I agree with UALdriver in the sense that this is a tough profession but.....if it's for you......you can't beat it. Good luck!

Good site for info: www.airlinepilotcentral.com

Last edited:
yeah, go to work at regional for ******************** pay.....that will really help the industry.

get your ratings but DONT take a job unless it pays at least $50k to start.

you need to raise bar sometime or it will continue to suck forever.

yeah, go to work at regional for ******************** pay.....that will really help the industry.

get your ratings but DONT take a job unless it pays at least $50k to start.

you need to raise bar sometime or it will continue to suck forever.

That'll be the day 50K to start. OP don't hold your for this to happen there is always someone willing to work for peanuts.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back