• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATNMEC closes pilot web board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My advice is to consider arbitration. Those arbitrators have no conflicts of interest, and only collect a fee. If you are worried about a negotiated settlement, you may want to consider that option. Godspeed!

OYS

+1. Listen to those words of wisdom and get an arbitrated settlement.

When we have the final document to look at then they'll open the forum back up for debate. ... Wait for the facts, then debate. SWA AND AT guys will be slapping each other on the back and buying each other rounds before long. Relax.

Problem is some of us are getting the feeling that a few on our MEC have already decided that they are going to turn down the AIP. If they get their way, we are never going to see it, there will be no debate and we are not going to get a vote.

I trust the folks on the MC. I don't really trust my MEC.

They still need 5 of the voting reps to approve not sending it out, or a 4-4 tie in which case LH breaks the tie. The thing is, that since the ATL domicile is larger than MCO & MKE and since the ATL reps are getting advice from former mec and even former npa bod members, they know that if they so choose, they can institute a roll call vote and the ATL domicile reps would get all the votes and would get to make the decision.

Also, if the rumors are true about the MKE & MCO domiciles closing (The Airtran MCO domicile, not the SW MCO domicile), then councils 75 & 76 would cease to exist. Just some fyi.

They still need 5 of the voting reps to approve not sending it out, or a 4-4 tie in which case LH breaks the tie. The thing is, that since the ATL domicile is larger than MCO & MKE and since the ATL reps are getting advice from former mec and even former npa bod members, they know that if they so choose, they can institute a roll call vote and the ATL domicile reps would get all the votes and would get to make the decision.

and the rumor out there is that they are going to exercise roll call voting so they can "save us from our own stupidity".

This is far too important. We need to be given the opportunity to debate and vote on this.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back