• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATNALPA Communication

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please, I beg of you, please put yourself in our NC shoes and remember that if the roles were reversed you would expect nothing less from your Negotiating Committee.

There is a difference in having common sense and being delusional. You just don't barge into some family's house and demand the head seat at the dining room table.

There is a difference in having common sense and being delusional. You just don't barge into some family's house and demand the head seat at the dining room table.

I welcome people in my house, not threaten or try to intimidate them.

Thats great KP. I will be right over and pour myself atop shelf drink, help myself to the best cigar you have in the box, put my muddy boots on your coffee table, and slap your wife on the ass when she goes to refill my drink! Thanks for being so hospitable!

Thats great KP. I will be right over and pour myself atop shelf drink, help myself to the best cigar you have in the box, put my muddy boots on your coffee table, and slap your wife on the ass when she goes to refill my drink! Thanks for being so hospitable!

Come on over, my door is always open! You missed a huge party I had the other night, lots of Maker's Mark, cigars and pissing off the back deck.

Bad analogy. We didn't "barge in" anywhere. We were sitting nice and comfortable in our own house, and you came in and plucked us out of our house and brought us over to your house. And while we don't expect a seat at the head of the dinner table, we do expect not to be thrown in the basement with a cup of water and a piece of stale bread.

any 'friendly' and 'neighborly' analogies ya want to use are pretty much useless. this is business, at the end of the day a lot of money is involved, and i mean company money, and we, the pilots, are the ones who do the grunt work to make it. let your mom, dad, sis, bro, fav uncle try and get between you and a bunch of money and see what happens, it will all of the sudden look like business.

i was curious how big gary's nads were when this deal started, from what i've seen on this side of the fence, he's got some nad's, big ones. a simple, humble opinion. take it for what it's worth and vote accordingly.

good day, and good luck.

Certainly not the head seat-try not to exaggerate there, kernel. However, if the head of the household forcibly buys the house across the street and the law states that each person has an equal seat at the table, then that's what will happen. Don't worry, the neighbors won't take all the mashed potatoes. :)

Bad analogy. We didn't "barge in" anywhere. We were sitting nice and comfortable in our own house, and you came in and plucked us out of our house and brought us over to your house. And while we don't expect a seat at the head of the dinner table, we do expect not to be thrown in the basement with a cup of water and a piece of stale bread.
That was easy!

Latest resources

Back