Atlas/Polar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Atlas Air Hiring

Just spoke to a buddy who works at our training facility @MIA, and says that they are doing interviews and sim evaluations today. We're adding more people to the candidate pool!

Last edited:
Where do you guys do your training? I assume with that number being hired you must have your own sim?

Xfr8dog said:
Where do you guys do your training? I assume with that number being hired you must have your own sim?

Training is done for both Atlas/Polar at MIA and we do have our own sims. However (Don't know if they still do) we used to farm out some sim work to NATCO and United

Last edited:
The newest -400 classes (on the Polar side at least) are headed to DEN for training, the MIA sims are booked solid.

Job Fair

How are most guys getting intervews with Polar/Atlas?

If it's through job fairs, does anyone know when/where Polar/Atlas will be attending next?

Thanks.

GogglesPisano said:
How are most guys getting intervews with Polar/Atlas?

If it's through job fairs, does anyone know when/where Polar/Atlas will be attending next?

Thanks.

As far as I know you email your resume to [email protected] I was at the school house and they are interviewing TONS and TONS of pilots!:D

ScareBus

xrated said:
Having prior Airbus experience is a plus......with the A-380 order coming up.

Don't know about the A380, but the 747SF are coming in a couple years and maybe............................777F:rolleyes:

Can anyone give an idea of what your average month maybe ie. days off, amount of flying etc. Also if / when you get hired do you get to choose whether you go to Atlas or Polar or are you placed by company, they seem to have different payscales not to mention fleet types.

I don't mind the UK (been based there before) but with a commute etc this could mean you are basically away almost 24/7 right?

Thanks

Does anyone at Atlas know if Capt Mike Schultz still works at the airline? I'd like to send him an email but don't how to get it to him, thanks.

Latest resources

Back