• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas/Polar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey how about an ex-Reliant guy named Pete? It's been so long since I talked to him I forgot his last name... He's from New Zealand... He was on the Atlas side years before the merger...

Tanks.

SpeedBird said:
Does anyone at Atlas know if Capt Mike Schultz still works at the airline? I'd like to send him an email but don't how to get it to him, thanks.

I know of a Mark Schultz, JFK -400 Captain. You can try the company email address for crewmembers, it's usually the First initial of their first name and their last name @AtlasAir.com example: [email protected] . I hope this helps!

Xfr8dog said:
Hey how about an ex-Reliant guy named Pete? It's been so long since I talked to him I forgot his last name... He's from New Zealand... He was on the Atlas side years before the merger...

Tanks.

You must be talking about Pete Mata'Afa-Hansen, he's still here, ANC -400 FO

Rottweiller said:
Can anyone give an idea of what your average month maybe ie. days off, amount of flying etc. Also if / when you get hired do you get to choose whether you go to Atlas or Polar or are you placed by company, they seem to have different payscales not to mention fleet types.

I don't mind the UK (been based there before) but with a commute etc this could mean you are basically away almost 24/7 right?

Thanks

This has been answered in a previous thread, just do a search for Atlas.

Whale Rider said:
As far as I know you email your resume to [email protected] I was at the school house and they are interviewing TONS and TONS of pilots!:D

This avenue hasn't worked for me yet. I think I need to talk to someone at a job fair.

Anyone? Anywhere?

GogglesPisano said:
This avenue hasn't worked for me yet. I think I need to talk to someone at a job fair.

Anyone? Anywhere?

This avenue hasn't worked....probably because they're swamped...good luck finding a back door.

If you have a choice, pick Polar for the QOL and we have great guys. Really great; including teh CP and DO.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back