• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas / Poar questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can't be fking serious. If you have flown a 74 and dont know who Polar/Atlas is your are truely clueless.

TROLL BAIT!!! TROLL BAIT!!! TROLL BAIT!!! You, my friend obviously havne't dealt with da' villan'! Welcome!!! HaHaHa!!!

Whose clueless now, lady?

Hi!

My buddy made about $65 his 1st year at Atlas.

That is "poor" ???

cliff
YIP
PS-They will hire you for Atlas/Polar. I think it is 99% Atlas now. STN is a paper base and they will fly you to your location via airline. They said to plan on NEVER leaving STN. That way, if you do, it's a bonus. If you don't, it's what they told U.

You can't be fking serious. If you have flown a 74 and dont know who Polar/Atlas is your are truely clueless.

A little slow on the uptake aren’t you, “Dude.” Most everyone knows da’ villan’ and could clearly tell he was poking fun at the misspelling of Polar in the original post. Let me guess, you must be one of those Atlas for teamsters guys?

A little slow on the uptake aren’t you, “Dude.” Most everyone knows da’ villan’ and could clearly tell he was poking fun at the misspelling of Polar in the original post. Let me guess, you must be one of those Atlas for teamsters guys?

I just learned that beer inhibits my ability to identify thread trollz. I dont work for Atlas/Polar either.

All of your questions can be answered at www.atlasforteamsters.com.
Happy reading!

Because some guys feel like second class members? what is teamsters going to do for you?!??!? The only thing they are good for is negotiating a good contract. Who pushed for CREWPASS? Not teamsters! Who has sat before congress on pilot rights? Not teamsters! Biggest lobbying group in Washington representing pilots? Not Teamsters!

Bottom line is, ALPA is only as good as your MEC. If you have a problem with they are running things..RECALL! Not decertify.

...what is teamsters going to do for you?!??!? The only thing they are good for is negotiating a good contract...

Oh well gosh, guess that's no good reason to keep a union around.

YGTBSM. Crew Pass is more important than a good contract?

You don't think Teamsters have a lobby?

It wasn't our MEC that was the problem. ALPA can't even afford to pay their light bill. There are big problems in Herndon, not our MEC.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back