• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AF01

are they hiring?
i saw on both web sites that the email address to sent a resume is the same,
if hired do they offer atlas or polar or is it all the same now? i noticed on APC that the bases are different.
if offered a class date with one can you ask to wait for the other? would there be a reason to do that ? is one better (QOL) that the other?

how does the STN base work? i understand they can extend your trip or put 2 trips back to back, how long can you be on the road?
how long to get a US base?

thanks

Hi,

I'm also interested in Poar too! What are they're schedules like? Do you fly international or just domestic? Also what equip. do they fly? Props, jets, or recips.? Are they hiring?

thanks!

FNG

First-year pay leaves you very POAR!

Sure about that? Can't speak for Atlas, but first year is not bad at all on the Polar side. Just my .02

Ignore him. McButtNugget is a troll. He drives an E-170 and thinks he's a big shot.

Hi,

I'm also interested in Poar too! What are they're schedules like? Do you fly international or just domestic? Also what equip. do they fly? Props, jets, or recips.? Are they hiring?

thanks!

FNG

You can't be fking serious. If you have flown a 74 and dont know who Polar/Atlas is your are truely clueless.

Latest resources

Back