• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas getting the Dreamlifter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate to say this, gentlemen, but there are surely echos of ATA on these pages. A quick perusal of the ATA crew site would pull many of these things word for word from the posts leading up to April 3d, 2008. I sincerely hope your outcome will be different than ours.

With all this talk, what r yall's thoughts on AAWW stock rallying? Should we all b going long on some front month AAWW calls monday morning? lol...Seriously, for those of u savy investors, would u anticipate a rally when or if this news breaks?

It sounds like we are gonna have 3 400's on the property by Sept. the first -400F is coming April 2, the next one in June, and the first BCF in Aug-Sep.

And the poor LCF guys that bid the airplane to stay away from UAAA...

Props;

Can we hold you to this prediction! Please tell me you aren't basing this on something Buzz Lightyear, Harpo or Bauer has said.

I want to believe that new planes are coming but those three have claimed new planes are coming for so long that they have no credibility left with the crews.

And the only thing wrong with a UAAA overnight is that they are too short. The scenery is mighty nice........is it too much to ask for a couple of days to get to know the local women! And please don't tell the girls in crew resource control or they will shorten our stays even more!

With all this talk, what r yall's thoughts on AAWW stock rallying? Should we all b going long on some front month AAWW calls monday morning? lol...Seriously, for those of u savy investors, would u anticipate a rally when or if this news breaks?

Talked myself out of buying AAWW at 8.99 a while back, hit 45.00 a day or two ago. Folks thought Flynn was mad when he issued a stock buy-back at about 26.00. This is why I will always be poor!

When I'am sitting in the left seat going down 31 left in JFK, then I will believe it. But I hope that the normal blood letting won't start now that we have lost the contract. The V/P D/O C/P can say what ever they want. DEL calls all the shots.

There are 2 EIA mx guys in SIN doing the bridging right now...

The airplane will be metric for the first few months, too.

Latest resources

Back