• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Atlas getting the Dreamlifter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Au contraire.......I believe he was accepted for employment and reciprocated. This is just idle speculation, nothing malicious so far!

If Tubine Otter is new to EZ he should just settle down, relax and he will see that this is just a normal 5 year review built into the LCF 20 YEAR CONTRACT.

If he is a long time EZ Pilot then he would know that management likes to start little rumors to create distrust and havoc among the flight crewmembers. This is just a rumor started by management (and circulated and expanded by gossipy crewmembers) to draw attention away from contract negotiations and to throw another roadblock in the way of the coming work action.

Over the past 2 years there have been alot of rumors regarding the LCF Contract. Here are the top 5:

1. Del SOLD the contract to Atlas
2. Del SOLD the contract to Connie
3. Boeing paid Del off and is taking the contract back and operating the LCF's themselves
4. Boeing is shutting down the 787; and the LCFs
5. Fed Ex is buying EZ just to get the LCF's and firing all the crews!

All the rumors are total crap! Again, the 20 YEAR CONTRACT has built in 5 year reviews. That is all this is.

It's much more than that. Atlas is a tier 1 customer. Boeing will do almost anything to keep them happy. So with the 747-800 delayed, they could throw Atlas a bone. The LCF contract. If you have been here a long time you know Del can and will screw anything up. Evergreen has a 100% on time record. We will know the 1 of March.

The only thing I can confirm is, as of the third week of January, Atlas and Boeing were still in talks on how to settle the delay of the -8 delivery's. Atlas's first -8 is on the production floor, being pieced together, with a December delivery. Time will tell.

I think Boeing is paying for heavy checks on the Atlas -200's already..So I have been told...

No, that is not the case. It was a story awhile ago, but speaking to one involved in the talks with Boeing, he denied anything has been finalized, and Boeing had nothing to do with the heavy checks.

bases just on his history name one long term contract that DS has not pissed away? if we keep this contract it will be a miracle. just a matter of time. working at the grim just prepares u for the disappointment that, is working here at evergreen. when something positive happens its just like a bonus to be followed be more disappointment soon. but it still beats working for a living.

Latest resources

Back