Atlas and Polar resume

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

A19

When sending your resume to Atlas or Polar does it matter which company you address it to since it is the same fax number.

Atlas or Polar

I'd address it to Atlas. They are the owner/parent company of Polar.

Good Luck.

Atlas or Polar ?????

A19 said:
When sending your resume to Atlas or Polar does it matter which company you address it to since it is the same fax number.

From what I was told, the new procedure is that you will interview for both a position at Atlas and Polar, joint interview by Atlas and Polar Flight Ops people, then you are added to a pool of candidates, and depending on staffing needs at either company, you then are offered employment.

Thanks guys, Atlas/Polar is my #1 choice, who should I address my cover letter to? Thanks

Previously Atlas/ Polar was really high on my list of places to get hired. But after the contract neg there at PO;ar and the firing of those on probation Im a little more cautious. When does Atlas have their contract expire, and when is a merger of the seniority lists expected?

Got their jobs back plus back pay for the time they were fired and a 10% raise.

Does anyone know if Atlas/Polar are hiring right now. I haven't heard anything in a while. It's been a little while since I've seen anything on here regarding hiring. Anyone have some info??????

yankee22 said:
Does anyone know if Atlas/Polar are hiring right now. I haven't heard anything in a while. It's been a little while since I've seen anything on here regarding hiring. Anyone have some info??????

I only know about Atlas hiring , and we are not hiring or doing anymore interviewing for the remainder of the year, they are going to wait to see what the demand is next year to make a decision on future hirings.

Latest resources

Back