ATL Parking

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bailout

For those of you who commute/base out of ATL, where is the best place to park for a week? I heard the Rennisance is $40.00 a month I think, any others?

For those of you who commute/base out of ATL, where is the best place to park for a week? I heard the Rennisance is $40.00 a month I think, any others?
Mercury its free and they give a ride and pick you up at the terminal. Tip the driver and they are happy.

Mercury works really great. Sometimes when both the Hockey & Basketball seasons are going, they will run out of spots. Be cordial to ALL of the employees there. This is a huge service they allow for us. DO NOT call for a ride until you get your bags (if you checked them) or VERY close to the pick zone. I usually call as I ride up the esclator from the concourse train to the terminal area. I came home the other night, waited 15min for the van. The driver then had a call to pick up another pilot. We waited over 20 min for this EJA guy to show up. Some common courtesy would be nice. This is not a limo. If you want a ride waiting for you.....go get a cab.

Remember.........ask do not demand a ride. Get your bags before you call. If Mercury were to take away this courtesy due to a pilot being a tool.......you'll probably be hunted down by many torqued off pilots.

Give the driver at least $5 each way. You will quickly get to know the regulars that drop you off and pick you up. Great people and I give $40 at Christmas.

Hope to see you on the van.

OK cool, thanks,. And they can do it really early, or really late? (like after midnight)

Oh and dont worry, its well worth the tips from my point of view!

What's y'alls backup plan if they are full ? I wound up in the long term lot for $70 the one time it happened to me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back