• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATL Corporate Job?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That sounds more like HBC McKesson to me. As for Southern Company, a friend told me that and it comes from a very good source.

Yea, old Odom lost the contract down there at McKesson, imagine that? I believe he stiffed a bunch of the pilots and flight attendants in excess of 10K.......goes around comes around. He might try a new city next time. I'm sure he'll do his best to sucker some first time aircraft buyer into his management philosophies.

Hey Nightowl.....I heard you married into money? small world ehh? Sorry...the DC-3 gave you away.

TGord....It's the only way I could afford to stay in aviation..funny how word travels in small circles. Good to hear from you. Yup..it's time to move to a town with more than 20,000 people for once.

Gumby said:
Nope on the Deeepot! Howz' things in Va?;)

I hear they're good.;) We haven't been back since a short visit in February though. It's probably about time to change my driver's license and plates to my new domicile.:)

Last edited:
Mckesson

From what I have heard, you are going to have to go through TAG management to get a job there. Great equip. though! I'm sure the morale will be a tad bit higher now!

So what is the deal with McKesson? I know that they are HQed in SFO and have a few aircraft at PDK. Do they only use contract flight crews? I was in Intl school a while back with some of their pilots, I didn't realize that they were all contract.

They have some aircraft in ATL and some in SFO. This is a TAG Aviation managed account. No contract pilots anymore. Far superior operation to anything in the past. Should be great place to work!

Latest resources

Back