ATL Concourse C

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

79%N1

Well, it looks like they have stopped again with the Concourse C renovation, which was supposed to be complete by now. The rumour I hear now is they are planning jetways on C now! This would mean a loss of a little over half of ASA's parking spot on C. Any ideas what this may mean, or even if it is true?

They may be holding off until the South Terminal is finished up to decide how to proceed.

ASA will be disolved soon enough. Skywest can park their 70/90's at the jetways at C once the construction is complete.

ASA will be disolved soon enough. Skywest can park their 70/90's at the jetways at C once the construction is complete.

This is just inflamatory. SkyWest has no reason to lose their investment. People who insist on writing BS like this are just trying to use fear as a motivator for this do-nothing union we have.

FWIW. I heard after Delta announced they were going to be doing all ground operations that the renovations were on hold. This is so that Delta could evaluate what their needs would be for the space and changes made accordingly.

Scott Hall was in recurrent saying DAL halted concourse C renovations on the day it was to begin (either friday the 13th or 20th of April)
The plan now IS for jet ways at ALL ATL parking spots.....to make for the "seamless travel experience that is Delta Air Lines"
They will lose some parking spots on C but numbers aren't final. Also the thought is that Delta will park ASA anywhere in ATL just as all the other DCI currently do.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Fins may have the details, but doesn't SKW, Inc hold the leases on the gates ASA uses in ATL. If so then JA does hold a bit of power as how things will flow in ATL. He is not going to let his investment just fall by DL's side. The ASA name may die ala CHQ but the a/c and crews will still have its presence there.

Sorry, but I don't know the current status of that situation.

Latest resources

Back