• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATL Concourse C

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
drove by the Delta north hangar yesterday...saw about 30 of the boarding ramps waiting for a home. They are sitting where there usually are spare/broken RJs...next to the old beat up Airtran 737-200 from way back when...painted white now.

As far as Jetways on C...someone mentioned the E195. You still need a fair amount of room. The wing span is about 100 feet...plus about 20-30' spacing wingtip to wingtip I suppose.

The largest wingspan at ASA is the ATR at 89ish feet...for comparison.

those have been there for at least two weeks, not sure of their purpose may be D- concourse.

ah...I haven't been over there in a while since I vacated ASA.

Where did you been dun vacated to? You dun run off from ASA? Find you sum Greener Grass?

Once Delta takes over the gates and ramp, everything will be perfect. They can handle the same number of flights with half the gates once the new Delta people are there. It's all run by Delta now. Delta. Big D! Yeah!

For real! Delta, when they owned ASA, did such an outstanding job running ASA didn't they? We'll see June 1st if Delta running the ramp/gates makes any difference. What's your $$$ on? I say the same, status quo!

For real! Delta, when they owned ASA, did such an outstanding job running ASA didn't they? We'll see June 1st if Delta running the ramp/gates makes any difference. What's your $$$ on? I say the same, status quo!

For once, I agree with you 100%.

Latest resources

Back