• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATL-BIL (Was ASA now Skywest)?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I suggest you don't go the fractional route. I know quite a few Netjets, CS and Flexjet pilots who fly those long 6+ hour NYC-LA and MIA-SEA flights in much tighter cockpits (i.e., Citation X and Sovereign) who would love to have the room you have in your CR7/9. Flexjet's CL300 is relatively wide like your CRJ but that type of roominess is rare in that business. So remember, it could always be worse...

Here's where that line comes from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zUE...0F6EAC54&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=97

I suggest you don't go the fractional route. I know quite a few Netjets, CS and Flexjet pilots who fly those long 6+ hour NYC-LA and MIA-SEA flights in much tighter cockpits (i.e., Citation X and Sovereign) who would love to have the room you have in your CR7/9. Flexjet's CL300 is relatively wide like your CRJ but that type of roominess is rare in that business. So remember, it could always be worse...

Of course, they can stand up and walk around the cabin without having to stack the cabin like you're going into a room in Iraq.

Latest resources

Back