ATI, Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigDave

I am looking for some current info on ATI. I have done a search but not too much info available. I am curious on what the schedules are like, is it two weeks on, two weeks off? Are the trips international or domestic or both? Are the overnights usually pretty long, nice hotels? Since you are home based what is reserve like? Also is this a good company to come to from 121 commuters? Thanks I am looking at getting away from the regional and this may be a good option. Thanks

I've also been trying to get some current info, but it's been quiet here. A friend of mine seems to think the international trips are senior, and new hires would probably be doing the Burlington trips out of KTOL. He also says they work on a 2 wk rotation. I just got my application in the mail. Good luck!

Yeah, I just got it in the mail too and several hours later got it all filled out. Too bad it's not online where I can cut/paste my info from other job sites. Anyone know when they're wanting to run the newhire class (or classes)?

DetroitPilot, love Laredo eh? Are you referring to the "entertainment" across the river?

V2plus25 said:
Yeah, I just got it in the mail too and several hours later got it all filled out. Too bad it's not online where I can cut/paste my info from other job sites. Anyone know when they're wanting to run the newhire class (or classes)?

DetroitPilot, love Laredo eh? Are you referring to the "entertainment" across the river?

Naw, actually it's meant to be sarcastic. It's actually painted on the side of a hangar on the west ramp, I saw it one day and laughed because I'd rather be just about anywhere.

Back on subject, I don't know when the class is due to run.

trips vary. open rsv you can get a mix of anything. But the scheduled international trips go very senior. Best bet to fly international is to stay on open rsv.

Latest resources

Back