• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATA Pay Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw it www.jet-jobs.com enter the guest section and to the left of you screen there is the salary/retirement secton. I think that it is current

WD.

I checked that site and it looks like those are the old rates. Maybe one of the current ATA guys can confirm this. How about it Ed?

sayagain?

When are they gonna call for a class date???:confused:

So they hired you huh? Congrats!!!!!!

Class Dates? Hopefully soon. I was talking with training this week and they were talking about a new-hire class at the end of the month possibly.

Assuming you started this year:

Pay Rates: Based On A 75 Hour Guarantee

First Officer:

737 / 757 / L1011

Year 1: 36.00 / 36.00 / 36.00
Year 2: 63.40/ 63.66/ 70.02
Year 3: 77.13/ 77.13/ 84.84
Year 4: 95.01/ 95.01/ 104.51

I've heard it thru the grapevine that there is a 737 class starting on Sept 16 and then a L-1011 class starting Oct 7. This is subject to change, of course.

It's important to remember that ATA also got significant improvement in other parts of the contract as well. I won't list them all but one that I really like is the company funded retirement plan where they put in an amount equal to a certain percentage of your earnings each year. In the first year of the plan it starts at 4% of earnings for those with less than six years service but in the latter years of the contract it grows to 5.5% with less than 6 years, 7.5% for 6 to 12 years, and 12% if you have over 12 years of service. That combined with the 401K where the company matches at 60% your first 6% of pay can make for a decent nest egg. Not a Fed Ex nest egg mind you but decent. Other areas such as per diem, deadheading credit, max duty days, etc. were all significantly improved as well. So the whole answer is, yes the pay is now decent too (well, not 1st year) :rolleyes: but many other rules make ATA an even happier place to be!! Guess I'm sipping the palm tree juice! :cool:

How does one even apply to get an app from them?

Application details

Send a resume to:

American Trans Air
Attn: Captain Dave Lindskoog
P. O. Box 51609
Indianapolis Int'l Airport, IN 46251-0609

If you meet the criteria they will mail you an application.

Thank you sir.

WD.

Latest resources

Back