• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ATA Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sent my app. in late Sep., early Oct. with an LOR still have not heard anything as of yet.

Hansoma said:
So, that would make the odds roughly 1 in 3 will get hired.. Still better than Vegas!

Don't bet on it, pun intended. I would say odds have little to do with it. Get some interview prep and make it a slam dunk. Don't think about the competition, you are competitive if called for the interview.

BTW, if the odds were 1 in 3 in Vegas the Hotels would be bigger :)

GearUpJammer said:
Greetings gentlemen,

I sent my app in early November and received the under active review postcard shortly after. Oddly enough, I just received another app in the mail the other day. Does anyone have any insight as to what this means? If it is a clerical error I wonder if there is a way to verify or do I have to fill the app out again and reapply?

As a side note, I typed mine but I had a friend who hand wrote his and was hired.

It means that they are interested in you. Fill out the new app (don't worry about using the same answers to the interview questions, but make sure any job history is brought up to date) and send it back in. Just make sure the app will be legible to apathetic office personnel.

Last edited:
Financial Situation

I haven't seen the quarterly and yearly numbers for ATA yet. How does the financial situation and stability look from anyone who works there now? Thanks for any info.

There will definately be a profit for last quarter and for '03 as a whole. How much of one though, I have no idea.

There will definately be a profit for last quarter and for '03 as a whole. How much of one though, I have no idea.

Nobody's fessing up on flightinfo

I just saw a new interview posted on aviationinterviews.com from the 19th for ATA. Guess airtrim wasn't the only one that got interviewed last week. Anyone else get called lately? Anyone? Bueller?

Latest resources

Back