ATA Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No one else?

I'm still waiting for that call. I can't believe airtrim is the only one on this board who got the call for the January interviews. Has anyone else heard anything? I put my app in at the end of October and got the postcard a few days later. Got a LOR from a Capn who's been there 13 yrs.

To Theblueto:

As of this Monday evening, still no call just like for you. Since nobody else has replied to this post with a interview date, I wonder how Airtrim received a call and everbody else is still wondering.

We were just told from the system chief pilot that ATA will put 90 pilots thru school in the first 90 days of this year. Dont know how many are in the pool. We just started a class on Jan5. We are receiving 9 pre-owned 757's this year. 8 to go. Rumor has it that there will be 230 new hires. Even if you are a better pilot than Chuck Yeager, drop the 300 bones to get the sim prep. It is well worth it.

Still Nothing

I still haven't heard anything. Is airtrim the only one getting interviewed next week?

ATA Application

How did you guys handle the application? Did you type it yourself, or have it done? What about handwritten, wondered which is the best way to go?
Thanks,
tytl

Latest resources

Back