Ata Going Backwards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
radarlove said:
Do you have the url handy for the bankruptcy proceedings/records? I had it but I don't remember where I found it. I checked ATA's web site and no linkie.

You can find the whole sordid story here.

HalinTexas said:
So, I'm stuck in the middle.

I know it's a game. An expensive one. Who's gonna blink first?

Awwww, dude, I hope it all works out for all of you. I am sorry ATA fuked it up to his point.

Sorry to hear about ATA's bleak future. I spent a couple of years with them as a PFE. Not surprised to hear about management screwing you over. After pissing away two years of my life, and believing the upgrade lie, I left after hearing the CP make the comment "Who cares about the PFE's, they have no place else to go anyway". I wish everyone there the best. Except management.

The whole problem is George let the company go into near liquidation. He should have declared bankruptcy sooner and restructed the company when it had some cash on hand instead of letting it go down to 20 million. I am totally surprised they even survived this long. Sorry to hear about the continuing woes. Alot of good people worked or work there. Too bad could have been so much more.

Latest resources

Back